Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Just Want To Breathe Like YOU!



One day I received a call
It was like no other I've had
Your daughter has CF
But don't be sad
...
... She will not breathe like you
And she will not grow like others
She has to take lots of meds
But she will be the biggest lover

Your doctors and nurses will be like family
There will be many hospital stays
But you will see in due time
Things will be okay

CF is a part of her
This is true
But it does not define her
One day, someday she hopes to breathe like you

CF will take lives much too soon
But if we fight all year round
We can make CF stand for Cure Found!!!

* Again I am not sure who has written this but I posted it because it is very true about our lives as a CF Family *

No comments:

Post a Comment