



To me you're more than an Uncle,you're truly a great friend.
Someone I could pour my thoughts out to
knowing you'll cherish them to the end.
You've made me laugh,when I wanted to cry.
You've made me stronger,when I felt so weak I could die.
Whenever I'm upset I know you'rethere with a shoulder to cry on.
Whenever I face a problem and need some helpI know you are one I can rely on.
You've always made me happy,I hope you can truly see.
You've always made me happy,I hope you can truly see.
You're more than just an Uncle,you're also a great friend to me.
Dear Uncle Bubbie,
I just wanted to tell you & the whole wide world how much I love you! You mean so much to me! You are always at my bedside when I am in the Er, Hospital and go to every doctors appointment that you are able! You have taken many ambulance rides with me! I love our little sleepovers in your bedroom! You are so snuggly eventhough you hog the bed! I may poke you in the eye or just kick you but know I am doing it out of love! hehe I am so lucky to have an amazing Uncle like you! You are the bestest Uncle in the entire universe! I love you!
Love Your One And ONLY Niece,
Bennett
x0x0x0

No comments:
Post a Comment