Saturday, August 20, 2011

I NEED Donald Trumps Checkbook

I decided to show the people that are not fully familiar with how much of a financial burden CF truly is... What I'm listing below is only a FEW of the medications I purchase out of pocket each month! We NEED a cure like YESTERDAY!

This is Bennetts Monthly Expenses

Activities-- (recommended to keep her as healthy and active as possible while she is still able)

YMCA Membership $8.25
Gymnastics $26
Cheerleading $45
Tumbling $80


Medications -- these are the ones I pay out of pocket for, that are not covered by either if her insurances!

Culturelle (probiotic) -- Daily dose is 3 packet. Each box has 30 packets. One box is a 10 day supply $34.00 per box. 3 boxes purchased per month totaling $105

Milk Of Magnesia -- One tablespoon twice daily. One bottle lasts approximately 6 days. $10 per bottle. Five bottles purchased per month totaling $60.


Vitamin C 500mg -- One tablet twice a day. $10 per bottle. One bottle purchased a month totaling $10.

Multi-Vitamin - One tablet twice daily. $10 per bottle. One bottle purchased a month totaling $10.


Allegra -- Two 30mg tablets a day. $11 per box. 12tablets in a box. 6 day supply. 5 boxes purchased monthly totaling $55


Fletchers Castoria -- Two tablespoons daily. $6 per bottle. One bottle lasts approximately 3 days. 10 bottles purchased monthly totaling $60.


Benefiber -- 3 packets a day. $10 per box. 18 packets in a box. 6 day supply. 5 boxes purchased a month totaling $60.

Pediasure -- 3 bottles a day. $11 for a 6 pack which is a 2 day supply. 15 six packs purchased a month totaling $165.

I didn't list her Zrytec, Claritin, Two nasal sprays, two eye drops and Miralax.


Just for the ones I listed for an example to give more if an insight on how much of s financial burden CF is the total is $525 not including the $159 for her activities to try to keep her as healthy and active as possible and the meds I didn't list. The total for all that I did list is $684


I want to give a HUGE Thank You from the bottom of my heart and wallet to the people who have been sending coupons each month! With the money I save in coupons I'm able to buy an extra box of each medication! We truly appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment